Get Flash !/>

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Apple Jobs


O.K., so you love anything that has to do with computers. You think to yourself "I've got the skills". So I say "GO FOR IT!!". Why not? It's a weekend, your low on cash because your current one doesn't pay well. Well Apple needs a few good people.

When I say a few I mean in California alone I found 358 matches, from Financial Analyst to Xsan Engineer. Also there are Intership programs for students where your summer job can lead you down a great path.

So why work at place you don't like for minimum wage and not have the nice things you deserve. Do a search on Apples website, find something you like and post your resume'. You never know, it maybe your time for a great career. Next weekend could be a great one! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home