Get Flash !/>

Saturday, November 12, 2005

More Reasons to get a Mac!


Well I stopped posting on weekends, but this was too much fun reading that I had to post it here.


I was reading today a Mac Daily News article that replys and also links to the original article from CNet. And I was laughing my ass off as MDN rips Vista a new one!



Seems according to analysts at Gartner
"Companies shouldn't rush to upgrade to Microsoft Windows Vista, according to analysts at Gartner, who believe most could safely hold back until 2008,"
as reported by Colin Barker for CNET News.

As MDN reply is "why not just get Apple Mac OS X Tiger today?"

I would write about this, but Mac daily News does a great job on it's own!

Hey Ryan, if your reading this, show this to your windows using buddy, and tell him

IT'S TIME TO GET A MAC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home