Get Flash !/>

Friday, January 27, 2006

It's Friday Baby!!!!

O.K. I was looking for new news in the Mac world when I came accross this by eweek called "Apple's Switch to Intel Could Allow OS X Exploits News Analysis". A news analysis?? Does this guy have a combination of "Stockholm Syndrome" and "cognitive dissonance? I was just ready to dig deep into Paul F. Roberts a-hole because even windows users know how Macs can save your ass when your in a pinch. But then I came across Tera Patricks (from mac360) article called Oprah winfrey needs to challenge eweek it spared me the ulser. Read it ya'll, good article!

O.K. like I said in the title, it's Friday baby, lets get on with some gaming news!
With "The average "gamer parent" spend(ing) 19 hours a month playing video games, and spend(ing) roughly half that time playing alongside kids," Macs taking 9 of the 10 spots on Amazon's Top Sellers list, (looked at 8am and 10am 1/27/06) UK's biggest retailer setting aside an area of its superstores for selling Macs, iPods and accessories. It's Nice to see software game makers making a grand move on making universal binaries of their games.

Also if your a Unreal Tournament 2004 player like myself, but have just brought a Intel based iMac, a universal binary version of ut2004 is on the way.
From Ryan Gordon website:
"Stop emailing me for a Universal Binary version of ut2004...my iMac will be
arriving soon, and I'll be finishing up the Intel version from there. So
if everything goes smoothly, you'll have it in a few days.

I love your enthusiasm, but please, stop emailing to ask for preview builds.
The answer is no.

But when it's available, this will be the first place I post news. Soon,
honest.

--ryan."


Sorry for a lot of link reading today, but it's Friday! So don't forget to join me on The Darkside Server! Frag On Baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home